fbq('track', 'ViewContent'); fbq('track', 'Search'); fbq('track', 'InitiateCheckout'); fbq('track', 'Lead'); fbq('track', 'CompleteRegistration');
Services We Offer

Services We Offer  

Claims Services for Injured Federal Workers

Did you know that many federal workers’ compensation claims go unopened simply because federal employees don’t know their rights? At the Injured Federal Workers Advocate Association (IFWAA), our job is to ensure that you do know your employee rights. Our experienced team and injured federal worker advocates pay close attention to the most current injured federal employee laws and workers’ compensation laws to advocate on your behalf with the Office of the Workers’ Compensation Programs (OWCP), a division of the Department of Labor and your employer.

How the Injured Federal Workers’ Advocates Association Can Help

Our team of federal workers’ compensation consultants—from federal employee attorneys, workers advocates, and more—educates and guides federal workers through the injury claims process, step by step. IFWAA provides advocacy services to federal and private sector employees covered by the Federal Employees’ Compensation Act (FECA), Black Lung Benefits Act, Longshoreman and Harbor Workers Compensation Act, and employees that fall under the Division of Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act.

Services We Offer Inconjunction with the Federal Employees Compensation Act

The IFWAA team provides the following services at no cost to our clients:

  • 24-hour telephone and online support for all work-related injury compensation questions.
  • Free claims management for all DOL/OWCP injury compensation claims.
  • Up-to-date information on the laws, regulations and resources available to injured federal employees.
  • Assistance choosing approved Department of Labor (DOL) Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs (OWCP) doctors, clinics, surgeons and hospitals.
  • Support in completing all CA claims forms.
  • Communicating with the injured party’s employer, DOL/OWCP, medical providers, nurse case manager and union representative.
  • Help filing Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) paperwork.
  • Assistance filing for lost wages and continuation of pay.
  • Support with filing Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) claims when necessary.

Questions about your injury or your DOL/OWCP claim? Call IFWAA today at 866-430-3461.