fbq('track', 'ViewContent'); fbq('track', 'Search'); fbq('track', 'InitiateCheckout'); fbq('track', 'Lead'); fbq('track', 'CompleteRegistration');

Rockville FECA/OWCP Compensation Claims 

11140 Rockville Pike Suite 400 Rockville, MD 20852

At IFWAA in Rockville, MD, we frequently meet injured federal employees that are not aware of their rights to compensation and benefits. Any federal worker that has been injured or has become ill due to workplace conditions/hazards may be entitled to compensation under the Federal Employee’s Compensation Act and receive benefits from the Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs (OWCP). OWCP facilitates compensation for wage replacement, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation and benefits to dependents of deceased federal employees covered by FECA.

For an OWCP compensation claim to qualify under FECA, the injury, illness or death must have occurred while the employee was performing their federal job duties. The federal employee must also provide factual and medical evidence to validate the federal compensation claim. The claim must also be filed within the time limit declared by OWCP. Off-site incidents and those that occur while traveling may also be covered under FECA.

How Rockville IFWAA Can Help with Your FECA Compensation Claim

 At IFWAA we specialize in federal employee rights, benefits, compensation, and claims. We can manage your federal workers’ compensation claim at no cost, with no co-pays, deductibles or out-of-pocket expenses. You won’t even need to use your private medical insurance! Our team of experts can also provide you with up-to-date information regarding injured federal employee resources, laws and regulations. We provide assistance with completing necessary CA forms, lost wage filing, a continuation of pay filing and even FMLA. We can also communicate with OWCP representatives and anyone else involved with your compensation claim and track your claim deadlines.

Did you become ill or get injured due to federal workplace conditions or hazards? Our Rockville IFWAA office can help! We provide free federal compensation claims management and can help remove the confusion involved when filing a claim. Contact us today and see how we can help you receive your injured federal employee compensation!