fbq('track', 'ViewContent'); fbq('track', 'Search'); fbq('track', 'InitiateCheckout'); fbq('track', 'Lead'); fbq('track', 'CompleteRegistration');
I’M Injured

I’m Injured  

Starting Your Injured Federal Worker Claim

If you have been hurt on the job, or you have a non-related injury that is limiting your ability to perform the duties of your job, the Injured Federal Workers Advocate Association (IFWAA) is here to help you each step of the way—connecting you to the medical care and support you need to heal and return to work.

Your Advocate for Federal Workers’ Compensation Rights

At IFWAA, we take you through the workers’ compensation procedure step by step to help you gain injury compensation for federal employees, disability for federal employees, and additional workers compensation benefits.

Because we manage the entire claims process at no cost to you when you apply for workers’ compensation, you will encounter no out-of-pocket fees, no co-pays or deductibles and you will not be asked to use your private medical insurance.

What to Do When You’re Injured

  1. Go to the emergency room if the injury requires immediate medical attention.
  2. Notify your supervisor/employer of the injury immediately.
  3. Call IFWAA at 866-430-3461 to begin your claims process for your work-related injury.

What You Can Expect for Injury Compensation

Every accident or injury claim is different and requires unique oversight to ensure you receive the maximum benefit and best medical care. Each injured federal worker we support receives the highest level of care and concern from our claims managers. This includes assistance with:

  • Completing and submitting your government CA injury forms.
  • Managing your injury intake paperwork.
  • Finding you a credentialed, Department of Labor-approved doctor to provide your medical care.
  • Providing advice about the benefits you are entitled to as a federal employee—including answering all of your questions about your claim.
  • Communicating with your employer, the Department of Labor, your medical team and union representatives to oversee the proper handling of your claim.
  • Fast-tracking your claim for approval to get you back to work as quickly as possible.

If you have been in an accident or injured and need help, please call IFWAA immediately at 866-430-3461.